Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

Freakin'...

Awesome work... That was just... Something... I can't explain... SO FUCKIN' BRUTAL!!! >.<"

Great work! Thanks a lot for entertaining! :D

5\5 10\10 for sure!
(so bad I can't give you more... but I will definetly vote again tomorrow!)

Tarboy Tarboy

Briliant!

Music was epic & magic! Special thanks to Hania! You guys just blow me up! :D The style, animation and graphics was freakin' awesome! GAWD! xD

Just thanks a lot for so quality submission! That made my week bright! :D

>>> THUMBS UP 4 A TARBOY II [goodluck with that, btw *winks*]

Madness Psychosis Madness Psychosis

Nice animation.

That was really good one, keep it up! ^ . ~

... davno s animaciej rabotaesh? :D

DeathW1ng responds:

prilichno :P

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

Waste of time if u ask meh'. blah'...

animation was pretty nice, just that film didn't make any sense to me.. so, 5 for animation :3

The Red Ball The Red Ball

Brilliant!

Amazing concept and nice choice of music, who cares about graphics and animation, when idea wins? ;) Really nice work u did. Thanks for your submission, that made my night. :) Cheers, and goodluck with the next one. ^^

Brainfeeder Brainfeeder

Thanks to Tom for a 1st page of that submission!

I bet I could miss this one. That was very interesting work, smooth, simple, colorful, relaxing. Thanks a lot for this one Rutger. :)

5\5 10\10 for u.

*FAV* <3

Rutger responds:

aww thanks :3

Weebl and Bob : Goo City Weebl and Bob : Goo City

Weebl and Bob goin' down...

No more cool ideas, eh'? Graphics was about good... But... Just sweepin' characters on asses, with some strange clothes and "funny?" dialogues with absolutely idiotic ending... Kill me please, because that, was a waste of my time.

Anyway, everyone love your series, so I think, my words are waste of my time again. LOL!

- Cheers! And please, make something REALLY cool next time, I know you can. Damn, just have a look at your old works, maybe u'll get the point. ^ _ ^

Goodluck with that. ^ . ^

The Forbidden Forest The Forbidden Forest

Too short.

That wasn't bad. Animation was pretty glide, but graphics was a bit simple. Well... Yeah... I think that was too short.

Sorry for the low score, but your pervious works were much better, I'm not a fan of stickmans, but I liked your pervious projects much more than that. Anyway IMO.

Goodluch with your next one. :)

2nd Annual Tank Awards 2nd Annual Tank Awards

That was...

A bit annoying... x__x HappyHarry for best cartoon? Are you guys blind or what?! >__< I'd love to Jesus back. :D

Anyway, I liked the edit and backgrounds. :)

All Work 2008 &amp;amp; Before. All Work 2008 & Before.

Skills.

That's right, absolutely awesome and uniq animation skills. Very well done. *fav

Jae responds:

Thanks for the compliment, man! Hopefully I'll get more skills along the way ;)